Congratulations on your new baby (or babies!)
So whether you are announcing your new arrival, wishing to thank loved ones for their gift or for attending your baby shower, or simply looking to share in baby’s milestones, a baby thank you card or birth announcement card printed by Print Ready will resonate and wow.
- Exclusive and fully personalised designs.
- Add several pictures if required.
- Printed on professional printer ensuring superb clarity and stunning colours
- All cards are printed on 350gm matt board.
- Complimentary white envelopes with every order.
What better way to introduce your little one to your friends and family than with a birth announcement card or baby thank you card. Our stunning baby thank you cards and birth announcement cards are a perfect way to express your appreciation and to capture your excitement. Whether it’s a boy, a girl, twins or more… a beautifully designed and professionally printed card featuring a photo of your little one or ones will be sure to strike a chord with anyone who receives it. Your baby thank you card or birth announcement card will serve as a beautiful keepsake to cherish forever.
- Optional choice of coloured envelopes as an add on extra.
- Photo retouching optional.
- Why not add personalised address labels.
- All cards are printed and finished in Dublin, Ireland.
- For all orders over €100, we will donate €5 to Laura Lynn.
To make ordering your print as stress
free as possible we accept four
different file types:
PDF | JPEG | TIF | EPS
To get the very best results for your
print, we recommend supplying your
file as a PDF in a CMYK colour space.
Registration means that your front backs up correctly with the back of your printed job. In order to ensure your order holds registration, be sure to include cut and crop marks in your artwork.
Raster files are like photos. Vector files are like logos. Vectors can scale up without loosing any resolution. If using vector graphics, be sure to outline and expand all vectors before saving.
The best tip we can give you is to proof read thoroughly. Check, check and then check again. If you have access to a printer, we suggest printing out your design so you can proof read from a hard copy.
Ensure all fonts are embedded into your document for accurate printing. Also, check your preview carefully to ensure all text is visible and accurate.
- A6: 106mmx148mm (Half an A5)
- A5: 148mmx210mm (Half an A4)
- A4: 210mmx297mm (Standard Sheet of Paper)
- A3: 297mmx420mm (Twice an A4)
- A2: 420mmx594mm (Twice an A3)
- A1: 594mmx841mm (Twice an A2)
- A0: 841mmx1189mm (Twice an A1)
Print Ready provide a wide range of high quality print and design services to businesses and organisations that want results at competitive prices.
If you need something urgently, 99 times out of 100 we can accommodate you.
Just pick up the phone and tell us what you need.
Before we print your files, we run it though a preflight to make sure it’s a print ready PDF.
If you need any help with your artwork files, simply email our design team.