Wedding Love Map canvas print
Are you looking for a special gift for a wedding? Are you looking for something to mark your own big day? Print Ready’s love map canvases are a really unique product that will look beautiful on any wall – a long lasting memento of a special day.
- Our Wedding Love Maps are printed on luxury canvas material, and are supplied fully made
- Several size options available, in both portrait and square format
- Our Love Map Canvases are also perfect for Engagement Presents
- Typically wedding love maps pinpoint the location of the wedding ceremony, be it a civil hall or a church, but perhaps the map might be a more general aerial view of a city or a county, a country or an island. Think what might be more aesthetically pleasing on a map – a city on a river or a closer view of the street? We can guide you through this decision, just give us a call on (01) 858 1000
- We will email you a proof of your love map before printing to ensure all of the information is correct
- If you require a completely unique design, please call into our shop in Glasnevin, Dublin to discuss your ideas
With a Love Map Print, you can use it to create your own art or give as a gift.
This heart-shaped map will be customised for you. The map will depict your home or places of significance in a heart shape.
Our team will create your personalised print, frame it in your choice of high quality frame, pack it carefully and send it to you or your recipient.
The Love Map Print is ideal as a couple’s gift as it can recall where they met, got engaged, had their honeymoon, wedding or other special moments during their relationship.
An item that tells the story of how something special happened at a special place, like when people met or got married, or when they went on their first holiday- makes for a thoughtful and priceless gift!
Need help or assistance in creating an eye catching Love Map Print?
Call into our shop on Glasnevin Ave Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (01) 858 1000– we’re here to help.
To make ordering your print as stress
free as possible we accept four
different file types:
PDF | JPEG | TIF | EPS
To get the very best results for your
print, we recommend supplying your
file as a PDF in a CMYK colour space.
Registration means that your front backs up correctly with the back of your printed job. In order to ensure your order holds registration, be sure to include cut and crop marks in your artwork.
Raster files are like photos. Vector files are like logos. Vectors can scale up without loosing any resolution. If using vector graphics, be sure to outline and expand all vectors before saving.
The best tip we can give you is to proof read thoroughly. Check, check and then check again. If you have access to a printer, we suggest printing out your design so you can proof read from a hard copy.
Ensure all fonts are embedded into your document for accurate printing. Also, check your preview carefully to ensure all text is visible and accurate.
- A6: 106mmx148mm (Half an A5)
- A5: 148mmx210mm (Half an A4)
- A4: 210mmx297mm (Standard Sheet of Paper)
- A3: 297mmx420mm (Twice an A4)
- A2: 420mmx594mm (Twice an A3)
- A1: 594mmx841mm (Twice an A2)
- A0: 841mmx1189mm (Twice an A1)
Print Ready provide a wide range of high quality print and design services to businesses and organisations that want results at competitive prices.
If you need something urgently, 99 times out of 100 we can accommodate you.
Just pick up the phone and tell us what you need.
Before we print your files, we run it though a preflight to make sure it’s a print ready PDF.
If you need any help with your artwork files, simply email our design team.