Wedding Information Insert Sheets
We all realise that your wedding invitation is the most important part of your wedding stationery, however the smaller information inserts are perhaps the most valuable part of your stationery! They provide the directions, accommodation details and in some cases flight details that cannot fit on your invitation.
- Our affordable wedding information inserts are printed on high quality matt white card, and are typically smaller in size than the main invitation
- Types of information for consideration include; directions, accommodation, transport, schedules, gift lists or dress codes
- Print Ready can personalise your information sheet inserts with illustrated google maps making them unique for your wedding
- Suitable for couples who are celebrating their wedding over two or three days to provide an itinerary for their guests
- Our themed information sheets are designed to match our ranges of invitations and save the dates
- If you require a completely unique design, please call into our shop in Glasnevin, Dublin to discuss your ideas and we will happily create a set of wedding stationery and information sheets to suit your bespoke wedding theme
On your wedding day, you may wish to provide a great deal of information to your guests- this is where info and directional sheets are a must,
Information cards for your wedding guests are usually sent along with your wedding invitations, and they include all the important details that aren’t included on your invitations. As well as helping people plan for your big day, they can also help you relax, since all the big questions are answered in one place! The cards also prevent the invitations from getting cluttered with information.
You can include anything (so long as it fits). They can be single or double-sided.
Your guests may want to know more about the wedding venue. The directions may be provided. Parking may be shown. Contact information for local taxi services may be provided. Overnight accommodations may be suggested.
An information sheet may offer suggestions for accommodation or provide travel information for a wedding overseas. Links to the wedding venue location and venue can help your guests learn more.
Here are examples of some things you may choose to include:
- The Wedding Venue
- Transport Options & Parking
- Flight and resort information if you are getting married abroad
- Wedding Dress Code
- Requests for dietary requirements
- Wedding Gifts
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Directions to church and venue
- Parking facilities at both
- Hotel Accommodation in the local area
- Local Taxi Company telephone numbers
Need help or assistance in creating information or directional sheets for your wedding?
Call into our shop on Glasnevin Ave Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (01) 858 1000– we’re here to help.
To make ordering your print as stress
free as possible we accept four
different file types:
PDF | JPEG | TIF | EPS
To get the very best results for your
print, we recommend supplying your
file as a PDF in a CMYK colour space.
Registration means that your front backs up correctly with the back of your printed job. In order to ensure your order holds registration, be sure to include cut and crop marks in your artwork.
Raster files are like photos. Vector files are like logos. Vectors can scale up without loosing any resolution. If using vector graphics, be sure to outline and expand all vectors before saving.
The best tip we can give you is to proof read thoroughly. Check, check and then check again. If you have access to a printer, we suggest printing out your design so you can proof read from a hard copy.
Ensure all fonts are embedded into your document for accurate printing. Also, check your preview carefully to ensure all text is visible and accurate.
- A6: 106mmx148mm (Half an A5)
- A5: 148mmx210mm (Half an A4)
- A4: 210mmx297mm (Standard Sheet of Paper)
- A3: 297mmx420mm (Twice an A4)
- A2: 420mmx594mm (Twice an A3)
- A1: 594mmx841mm (Twice an A2)
- A0: 841mmx1189mm (Twice an A1)
Print Ready provide a wide range of high quality print and design services to businesses and organisations that want results at competitive prices.
If you need something urgently, 99 times out of 100 we can accommodate you.
Just pick up the phone and tell us what you need.
Before we print your files, we run it though a preflight to make sure it’s a print ready PDF.
If you need any help with your artwork files, simply email our design team.