Want to show your brand off to its absolute best? Wear your logo across your heart in high definition embroidery – when wearing your heart on your sleeve is literally the best thing to do! We here at Print Ready specialise in personalising any type of garment with your very own embroidered logo or message.
- Embroidered branding is an excellent durable solution for outdoor workwear and uniforms that experience a lot of wear and tear
- Embroidered garments exude a professional and established connection for your business or club.
- We can match threads to any colour in your logo or crest.
Whatever your brand colours may be, we can get the threads to match. We can create a long lasting and durable representation of your logo or crest in embroidery to appear on your work uniforms or school uniforms, your workwear or sportswear, or for your own personal clothing or giftwear.
- Suitable for aprons, caps, jackets, sports t-shirts, golf wear, polo shirts, corporate wear and promotional gear, bags, dressing gowns, hoodies and jumpers, and many other garments, just ask us today!
- Need high quality clothing? We have a large range to choose from.
- Never done embroidery before? We can redraw and digitize your logo for a one off fee of €50 to use for all future embroidered garments.
- We have created embroidered logos and crests for many business and organisations across Dublin and Ireland such as GAA clubs, Football clubs, Golf clubs, Swimming clubs, Gym’s and Personal Trainers, Community clubs and Associations, Schools uniforms and Work Uniforms for Taxis, Hotels, Restaurants, Banks and Financial Businesses, Outdoor workwear for large industries and health and safety.
Embroidered logos, crests and text are hard-wearing for day-to-day use, and work particularly well on clothing such as polo shirts, hoodies, caps and t-shirts. Do you need us to provide suitable clothing? No problem! We have a range of high quality clothing to choose from, and we can cater for larger businesses and companies with multiple items requiring embroidery, contact us today for a bespoke quotation.
Our logo is very complicated and features a lot of colours, can you help us to recreate this on our uniforms?
Absolutely no problem at all, we are often approached to assist with very detailed logos for embroidery. Our design team in Print Ready Dublin will work with you and your brand to digitize or redraw your logo in a suitable format for the embroidery process to ensure that is shown off to its best.
To make ordering your print as stress
free as possible we accept four
different file types:
PDF | JPEG | TIF | EPS
To get the very best results for your
print, we recommend supplying your
file as a PDF in a CMYK colour space.
Registration means that your front backs up correctly with the back of your printed job. In order to ensure your order holds registration, be sure to include cut and crop marks in your artwork.
Raster files are like photos. Vector files are like logos. Vectors can scale up without loosing any resolution. If using vector graphics, be sure to outline and expand all vectors before saving.
The best tip we can give you is to proof read thoroughly. Check, check and then check again. If you have access to a printer, we suggest printing out your design so you can proof read from a hard copy.
Ensure all fonts are embedded into your document for accurate printing. Also, check your preview carefully to ensure all text is visible and accurate.
Print Ready provide a wide range of high quality print and design services to businesses and organisations that want results at competitive prices.
If you need something urgently, 99 times out of 100 we can accommodate you.
Just pick up the phone and tell us what you need.
Before we print your files, we run it though a preflight to make sure it’s a print ready PDF.
If you need any help with your artwork files, simply email our design team.