Get your family and friends excited with a Save the Date card! Not only will it create a buzz of excitement, it provides your guests with plenty of notice to arrange the practical aspects of attending your big day.
- Save the Date cards are printed on high quality matt white card with matching envelopes included.
- If you require a completely unique design, please call into our shop in Glasnevin, Dublin to discuss your ideas and we will happily create a Save the Date card to suit your bespoke wedding theme.
Save the Date Cards are particularly popular for couples planning to have their wedding abroad.
- Once you have decided upon a design, input your information into our easy to use ordering system and we will get a proof back to you as quick as possible
- Excellent product for couples looking to arrange a weekend wedding, give your guests plenty of notice to book time off work or books tickets abroad
You’ve chosen your wedding date and location! Save the date invitations are a great way to let your family and friends know the exciting news.
They are also an excellent opportunity to make a test run for your first piece of wedding stationery, if you’re not sure whether you want rustic, vintage, simple or elegant!
Save the date cards let your loved ones know when your big day will be! They put the wedding day in everyone’s diary ahead of formal invitations.
Inviting guests with a save the date is a nice gesture to give them time to plan their travel and accommodations before the big day. When you’re asking people to travel, especially overseas, you should send save the date cards so that they can plan their trip ahead of time.
Need help or assistance in creating save the date cards or wedding stationery?
Call into our shop on Glasnevin Ave Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (01) 858 1000– we’re here to help.
Ensure your resolution is min 300 dpi.
For best results, limit your colour palette.
Keep your text and important info in from the edge
Give the design elements room to breath. Avoid borders where possible.
Consider the paper colour.
Be creative and versatile.
- A6: 106mmx148mm (Half an A5)
- A5: 148mmx210mm (Half an A4)
- A4: 210mmx297mm (Standard Sheet of Paper)
- A3: 297mmx420mm (Twice an A4)
- A2: 420mmx594mm (Twice an A3)
- A1: 594mmx841mm (Twice an A2)
- A0: 841mmx1189mm (Twice an A1)
Print Ready provide a wide range of high quality print and design services to businesses and organisations that want results at competitive prices.
If you need something urgently, 99 times out of 100 we can accommodate you.
Just pick up the phone and tell us what you need.
Before we print your files, we run it though a preflight to make sure it’s a print ready PDF.
If you need any help with your artwork files, simply email our design team.