Pavement Signs and Sandwich Boards
Get your message onto the street!
Pavement signs and sandwich boards are a great way of catching your customers attention. We supply a range of A Boards in a variety of styles and sizes.
- 4 options available, Windmaster, Swinger, Sandwich A-Board and Chalkboard.
- All prices include printing and print installation.
- All prints are laminated making signs durable and weather proof.
- Interchangable poster options on the Windmaster and A-Board.
Choose from a permanent metal pavement sign to an interchangable snap frame poster sandwich board. All of our outdoor signage solutions come with your printed graphic fitted and installed. Every graphic is laminated for protection against the elements. Our pavement signs are robust, sturdy, safe, durable and long lasting.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Waterproof and UV resistant.
- Durable, Eye Catching, Cost Efficient.
- Graphic design service available.
Pavement Signs refer to the Windmaster and Swinger ranges.
Sandwich Boards refer to the Chalkboard and A-Board ranges.
Whether you’re a shop, café, hairdresser, beautician, barber, valet, pub, restaurant or service provider, our simple on street pavement signs and sandwich boards will be sure to draw attention.
Pavement signs are a powerful outdoor marketing tool. Most customers make their purchase decisions in-store so drawing them into your premise is a must. Nothing works better than a pavement sign featuring a high impact graphic.
We have a huge range to choose from.
Can’t decide which one to go for, here’s some help…
Looking for a lightweight solution in Ireland?
Choose the A-Board Pavement Sign.
- Lightweight and cost efficient.
- Ideal for indoors and sheltered areas.
- Hinge locking arms make the A-Board sign collapsible for easy storage and transportation.
- Snap frame allows for interchangeable prints.
- Frame is front loaded for quick access. Snap open, snap shut.
- Galvanised steel paneling.
- Anti-glare perspex cover adds protection.
- Fits two A1 posters.
Looking for impact in Ireland?
Choose the Wind Master Pavement Sign.
- Durable, sturdy and semi permanent.
- Spring mounted poster holder.
- Water/sand base makes the windmaster suitable for all types of weather.
- Built in wheels allow for easy transportation.
- Double sided snap frame panel securely grips the poster and perspex in place.
- Ideal for forecourts and high traffic events.
- Snap frame allows for interchangeable prints.
- Double sided allowing for two prints.
- Perspex cover adds protection.
- Low centre of gravity.
- Comes in A0 and A1 size.
Looking for both impact and low cost?
Choose the Swinger Pavement Sign.
- Comes with a heavy base that is durable and sturdy.
- Base does not need sand or water.
- Comes with a A2 sized metal panel that is printed on both sides.
- Ideal for multi use.
- Powder coated.
- Recycled PVC based.
- All prints are laminated to make them last longer.
- Metal frame comes in either black or white.
- Supplied flat packed for easy assembly in seconds without tools.
- Most popular pavement sign solution.
- Comes in A2 size.
Looking for versatility and low cost?
Choose the Chalk Board Pavement Sign.
- Allows you to change your message on a regular basis.
- Keep your offers and messages fresh.
- Hinged centre allows you to collapse and store with ease.
- Ideal for the restaurant and pub sector.
- Weather and UV resistant hardwood frame.
- Chalk sticks and prints not included.
- Chic and trendy sandwich board solution.
Can’t find what you want here. No problem. We have a range of signage solutions from aluminium signs to corriboard signs to foamex signs to PVC banner to suit any budget and meet any need.
Advertising directly outside your business with a board pavement sign can increase foot traffic. A pavement sign is a form of advertising that is typically situated outside shop fronts, or in a high-traffic area. Most pavement signs have two faces of equal size, so leaflets, posters, etc. can be displayed on both sides.
At Print Ready, we offer swinger signs, chalkboards, sign bases, as well as A boards that can be customized with your brand and message. Signs can be fixed or moveable, and can rotate or swing to catch the attention of the viewer.
A-boards (also known as sandwich boards) are foldable, portable, and easy to use and store. Sandwich boards and A-boards can be used as poster displays and have a chalkboard surface for you to create unique signs and messages.
Brands, retailers, hospitality, and service sectors use Print Ready Pavement Signs and A-Boards to influence customer decisions. They are especially effective at influencing impulse shoppers.
Experts in pavement signs, we deliver the very best in quality, function, and budget.
Need help or assistance in creating eye catching signage for your business?
Call into our shop on Glasnevin Ave Email us on email@example.com or call us on (01) 858 1000– we’re here to help.
To make ordering your print as stress
free as possible we accept four
different file types:
PDF | JPEG | TIF | EPS
To get the very best results for your
print, we recommend supplying your
file as a PDF in a CMYK colour space.
Registration means that your front backs up correctly with the back of your printed job. In order to ensure your order holds registration, be sure to include cut and crop marks in your artwork.
Raster files are like photos. Vector files are like logos. Vectors can scale up without loosing any resolution. If using vector graphics, be sure to outline and expand all vectors before saving.
The best tip we can give you is to proof read thoroughly. Check, check and then check again. If you have access to a printer, we suggest printing out your design so you can proof read from a hard copy.
Ensure all fonts are embedded into your document for accurate printing. Also, check your preview carefully to ensure all text is visible and accurate.
Print Ready provide a wide range of high quality print and design services to businesses and organisations that want results at competitive prices.
If you need something urgently, 99 times out of 100 we can accommodate you.
Just pick up the phone and tell us what you need.
Before we print your files, we run it though a preflight to make sure it’s a print ready PDF.
If you need any help with your artwork files, simply email our design team.