- Our Wedding Ceremony Sheets are typically printed on A4 White Card, one side or double sided options available, in black and white or full colour.
- All Ceremony Sheets are provided flat for delivery, unfortunately we cannot roll them into scrolls or provide ribbon.
- All Ceremony text must be supplied in PDF format.
- If you would like a more detailed Order of Service please check out our Wedding Mass Booklet page to find our more.
- Ceremony Sheets are also available for a wide range of other events such as First Holy Communions, Confirmations, Funerals, Graduation and Civil Ceremonies, please call Print Ready today to enquire about our wide range of products or explore our website further.
No matter if your wedding is religious or civil, your invitations aren’t your only wedding stationery needs. Ceremony sheets are a great way to let guests know what to expect at your wedding ceremony – and they make a lovely keepsake too!
At what can be a very stressful time, we know how important it is to get every detail right. The Wedding Ceremony Sheets or Mass Scrolls summarize the wedding ceremony. Wedding Ceremony Sheets help guide your guests through your ceremony. They let them partake in any traditions, and create a personal memento of your day.
Our Wedding Ceremony Sheets are both unique and professional, and are available to suit all tastes and requirements. They can be printed on white or cream card and in a range of sizes, such as A4 or A5.
Along with your Wedding Ceremony Sheets, we can design matching RSVP cards, save the date cards, thank you cards, wedding mass booklets, mass booklets, and seating plans.
The wedding ceremony mass scroll is designed and printed on A4 paper and can be rolled into a scroll shape and tied with ribbon or twine in any colour. With this, you can create a one-page, double-sided pamphlet that summarizes the most important details of the ceremony such as the bridal party, music, and headings or titles of the prayers.
Need help or assistance in creating eye catching ceremony sheets or wedding stationery?
Call into our shop on Glasnevin Ave Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (01) 858 1000– we’re here to help.
Please choose one of the following templates to download and use for your artwork.