The funeral Order of Service Sheet is a simple way to cherish the memory of your loved one and also provides a personal keepsake for your friends and family. At Print Ready we are aware how difficult this time is so we ensure that the ordering process runs smoothly, with respect and as stress free as possible for you.
- Typically a Funeral Ceremony Sheet provides a condensed summary of the content that appears in a standard funeral mass booklet, consisting of a simple order of service to guide the congregation through the mass.
- Our Order of Service Ceremony Sheets are printed on A4 White Card, scored and folded in half to A5, printed on two sides in black and white or full colour.
- All text must be supplied in PDF format.
- We can create bespoke funeral Order of Service Sheets, please call into our shop in Glasnevin, Dublin to discuss your needs or call us on (01) 858 1000.
- If you would like a more detailed Order of Service featuring multiple pages please check out our Funeral Mass Booklet page to find out more.
- Ceremony Sheets are also available for a wide range of other events such as First Holy Communions, Confirmations, Weddings, Graduation and Civil Ceremonies.
Through the years, we have designed and crafted a broad selection of tastefully designed, bespoke funeral order of service sheets. Orders of service provide a schedule for the funeral service and can be handed out to guests as they arrive, or they can be sent to those who can’t attend.
Whats Included in the Funeral Order of Service Sheets
You can include hymns, songs, poems, readings, photographs, or anything else you would like to create a unique memorial service.
Front Cover- an order of service booklet’s front cover is rather simple. A picture of the deceased, their full name, date of birth, date of death, and funeral information are often included.
Schedule of the service- the booklet will usually include the schedule of the funeral service, letting attendees know what will take place during the ceremony, such as readings and music.
Back page- final photo of the deceased may appear on the last page; this can differ from the one on the front cover and could be a group or family photo.
Additionally, any preferred charities or organizations may be mentioned here.
An Order of Service for a funeral should celebrate the life of your loved one. Often, people keep this as a tribute to their loved one’s life and should be a personal and touching tribute.
At Print Ready we appreciate that times like these are difficult. That is why our friendly staff are here to help you create the perfect memorial keepsakes for your loved one.
Call into our shop on Glasnevin Ave Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (01) 858 1000– we’re here to help.
To make ordering your print as stress
free as possible we accept four
different file types:
PDF | JPEG | TIF | EPS
To get the very best results for your
print, we recommend supplying your
file as a PDF in a CMYK colour space.
Registration means that your front backs up correctly with the back of your printed job. In order to ensure your order holds registration, be sure to include cut and crop marks in your artwork.
Raster files are like photos. Vector files are like logos. Vectors can scale up without loosing any resolution. If using vector graphics, be sure to outline and expand all vectors before saving.
The best tip we can give you is to proof read thoroughly. Check, check and then check again. If you have access to a printer, we suggest printing out your design so you can proof read from a hard copy.
Ensure all fonts are embedded into your document for accurate printing. Also, check your preview carefully to ensure all text is visible and accurate.
- A6: 106mmx148mm (Half an A5)
- A5: 148mmx210mm (Half an A4)
- A4: 210mmx297mm (Standard Sheet of Paper)
- A3: 297mmx420mm (Twice an A4)
- A2: 420mmx594mm (Twice an A3)
- A1: 594mmx841mm (Twice an A2)
- A0: 841mmx1189mm (Twice an A1)
Print Ready provide a wide range of high quality print and design services to businesses and organisations that want results at competitive prices.
If you need something urgently, 99 times out of 100 we can accommodate you.
Just pick up the phone and tell us what you need.
Before we print your files, we run it though a preflight to make sure it’s a print ready PDF.
If you need any help with your artwork files, simply email our design team.