Our quality Memorial Wallet Cards are a beautiful way of keeping the memory of your loved one close to your heart and mind. Our wallet cards are the same size as a standard credit card so they can easily fit into your wallet or purse, always to hand, always near.
- Print Ready’s Memorial Wallet Cards measure 85mm x 55mm, they are printed on 350gsm card and are printed full colour on both sides. All wallet cards feature a gloss laminated finish as standard which makes our cards more durable.
- Since the wallet cards are limited in space we would advise keeping the design simple with a photo and details on one side, and a short verse on the other side.
- Many customers like to order memorial wallet cards in addition to the traditional and popular 4 page Memorial Card that we provide, the wallet cards are often reserved for the closest family members and friends who want to keep the memory of their loved one close all the time.
- Are you looking for something more personalised? That’s no problem, we are happy to discuss your needs, email us or call us on 01 858 1000 or call into our branch on Glasnevin, Dublin.
Wallet memorial cards are the most compact of our memorial cards. Even though your loved one has passed, their memory is with you all the time with a wallet memorial card.
In honour of a loved one, a wallet memorial card can be a meaningful way to remember them. Keepsakes such as these will be cherished, providing comfort for years to come.
With both flat and folded formats available, we offer a range of wallet memorial cards made from durable, sustainably sourced card and protected by a thin laminate coating. They can be tailored to your preferences and requirements and make an ideal gift of remembrance for family members, friends, or even yourself.
At Print Ready we appreciate that times like these are difficult. That is why our friendly staff are here to help you create the perfect memorial keepsakes for your loved one.
Call into our shop on Glasnevin Ave Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (01) 858 1000– we’re here to help.
To make ordering your print as stress
free as possible we accept four
different file types:
PDF | JPEG | TIF | EPS
To get the very best results for your
print, we recommend supplying your
file as a PDF in a CMYK colour space.
Registration means that your front backs up correctly with the back of your printed job. In order to ensure your order holds registration, be sure to include cut and crop marks in your artwork.
Raster files are like photos. Vector files are like logos. Vectors can scale up without loosing any resolution. If using vector graphics, be sure to outline and expand all vectors before saving.
The best tip we can give you is to proof read thoroughly. Check, check and then check again. If you have access to a printer, we suggest printing out your design so you can proof read from a hard copy.
Ensure all fonts are embedded into your document for accurate printing. Also, check your preview carefully to ensure all text is visible and accurate.
- A6: 106mmx148mm (Half an A5)
- A5: 148mmx210mm (Half an A4)
- A4: 210mmx297mm (Standard Sheet of Paper)
- A3: 297mmx420mm (Twice an A4)
- A2: 420mmx594mm (Twice an A3)
- A1: 594mmx841mm (Twice an A2)
- A0: 841mmx1189mm (Twice an A1)
Print Ready provide a wide range of high quality print and design services to businesses and organisations that want results at competitive prices.
If you need something urgently, 99 times out of 100 we can accommodate you.
Just pick up the phone and tell us what you need.
Before we print your files, we run it though a preflight to make sure it’s a print ready PDF.
If you need any help with your artwork files, simply email our design team.