Wedding Fingerprint Tree Canvas
Are you looking for an alternative to the traditional wedding guestbook? Then look no further, Print Ready has the solution! This beautiful keepsake of your special day will require each one of your wedding guests to participate, creating a buzz of activity and a point of interest.
We provide you with a personalised canvas which includes – your names, wedding details and date – beneath a beautifully illustrated bare tree. The magic happens on your wedding day as your guests decorate the branches with ‘leaves’, making it complete, beautiful, and truly unique.
- We suggest that depending on the time of year to provide ink pads in shades of green for summer, shades of yellows and oranges for autumn, or silvers and golds for a winter wedding
- Choice of size options available, canvas is supplied fully made
- Each guest adds one thumb print and signs their name delicately beside it
- We can provide an instruction sheet to explain how guests can do it
- Also a perfect gift for other occasions such as a work retirement, milestone wedding anniversaries, birthday parties or christenings. call us today on (01) 858 1000 to find out how we can customise the canvas especially for your occasion
Make your interiors look contemporary and elegant by adding a pinch of artistry. Create a space brimming with positive emotions with a canvas print or share the joy with your loved ones.
This Unique Personalised Fingerprint Tree Canvas will make a thoughtful gift for a Bride and Groom to be.
Creating a piece of fingerprint art is a wonderful way for a newlywed couple to remember their special day.
As well as being aesthetically pleasing, the Finger Print Canvas can act as a guest book alternative. You can also ask your guests to sign their name next to their fingerprint, so you have both fingerprints and signatures on your canvas.
This alternate to a guestbook is a great way to remember each guest. No one needs to feel the pressure to write something down, just put their thumbprint and name on the tree.
Need help or assistance in creating a personalised fingerprint tree canvas?
Call into our shop on Glasnevin Ave Email us on email@example.com or call us on (01) 858 1000– we’re here to help.
To make ordering your print as stress
free as possible we accept four
different file types:
PDF | JPEG | TIF | EPS
To get the very best results for your
print, we recommend supplying your
file as a PDF in a CMYK colour space.
Registration means that your front backs up correctly with the back of your printed job. In order to ensure your order holds registration, be sure to include cut and crop marks in your artwork.
Raster files are like photos. Vector files are like logos. Vectors can scale up without loosing any resolution. If using vector graphics, be sure to outline and expand all vectors before saving.
The best tip we can give you is to proof read thoroughly. Check, check and then check again. If you have access to a printer, we suggest printing out your design so you can proof read from a hard copy.
Ensure all fonts are embedded into your document for accurate printing. Also, check your preview carefully to ensure all text is visible and accurate.
- A6: 106mmx148mm (Half an A5)
- A5: 148mmx210mm (Half an A4)
- A4: 210mmx297mm (Standard Sheet of Paper)
- A3: 297mmx420mm (Twice an A4)
- A2: 420mmx594mm (Twice an A3)
- A1: 594mmx841mm (Twice an A2)
- A0: 841mmx1189mm (Twice an A1)
Print Ready provide a wide range of high quality print and design services to businesses and organisations that want results at competitive prices.
If you need something urgently, 99 times out of 100 we can accommodate you.
Just pick up the phone and tell us what you need.
Before we print your files, we run it though a preflight to make sure it’s a print ready PDF.
If you need any help with your artwork files, simply email our design team.