Wedding Place Name Cards and Table Plans from Print Ready Ireland
Oh don’t put auntie Mary beside uncle Nick! Or perhaps it might be a good move to put Sarah beside Sean? The delicate nature of seating your guests can be easily solved with Name Cards, ensuring everyone gets their own specific seat. Not only is it useful for keeping family or friends together on certain tables, it also creates an elegant table setting. A large Table Plan at the entrance to your reception also gives your guests an indication of which table to look for, ensuring guests are seated without delay or fuss.
- Our affordable wedding place name cards are printed on high quality matt white card, and creased to make folding easy
- Makes your guests feel considered and included in your special day
- Name Place Cards also serve as a keepsake for your guests especially if you match it to your wedding stationery or include a special message
- Some couples like to use the name cards to include icebreaker games on the reverse such as trivia games, quizzes or betting slips for how long the speeches will last or ‘Thank you’ bingo games!
- Our Table Plans are available in a choice of sizes, and can be mounted on foamex board for placing on easels or simply printed on card for mounting in frames. Depending on your guest list you may need more than one sheet printed, please discuss your needs with our design team in Print Ready for advice and guidance
- Table plans can be designed to match your wedding theme and stationery
- Name Place Cards and Table Plans are also available for a wide range of other receptions such as Anniversary Parties, First Holy Communions, Confirmations, Graduations and Civil Ceremonies, please call Print Ready today to enquire about our wide range of products or explore our website further
- If you require a completely unique design, please call into our shop in Glasnevin, Dublin to discuss your ideas and we will happily create your table plans or name place cards to suit your bespoke wedding theme
Your goal is to be as organised as possible for the big day! Plan your wedding with Print Ready and don’t let stress ruin it. An important aspect of a wedding is the wedding table plan. It is important to arrange your wedding seating so guests do not get frustrated or confused.
When there are so many family members and friends present at once, it is easy to forget where everyone should sit. With a table and seating plan, you can keep track of everyone.
Seat them in Style with a Wedding Seating Plan!
Display your custom wedding seating chart by the entrance to the reception area and watch your guests find their seats.
We offer beautiful table plans that coordinate with your other wedding stationery to really bring your reception theme to life.
Table settings are an essential part of a wedding. Wedding table place cards are a lovely addition to a table and ensures everyone is sitting comfortably.
Details matter. With our wedding place cards, you’re sure to impress your guests.
Need help or assistance in creating an eye catching wedding seating plan?
Call into our shop on Glasnevin Ave Email us on email@example.com or call us on (01) 858 1000– we’re here to help.
To make ordering your print as stress
free as possible we accept four
different file types:
PDF | JPEG | TIF | EPS
To get the very best results for your
print, we recommend supplying your
file as a PDF in a CMYK colour space.
Registration means that your front backs up correctly with the back of your printed job. In order to ensure your order holds registration, be sure to include cut and crop marks in your artwork.
Raster files are like photos. Vector files are like logos. Vectors can scale up without loosing any resolution. If using vector graphics, be sure to outline and expand all vectors before saving.
The best tip we can give you is to proof read thoroughly. Check, check and then check again. If you have access to a printer, we suggest printing out your design so you can proof read from a hard copy.
Ensure all fonts are embedded into your document for accurate printing. Also, check your preview carefully to ensure all text is visible and accurate.
- A6: 106mmx148mm (Half an A5)
- A5: 148mmx210mm (Half an A4)
- A4: 210mmx297mm (Standard Sheet of Paper)
- A3: 297mmx420mm (Twice an A4)
- A2: 420mmx594mm (Twice an A3)
- A1: 594mmx841mm (Twice an A2)
- A0: 841mmx1189mm (Twice an A1)
Print Ready provide a wide range of high quality print and design services to businesses and organisations that want results at competitive prices.
If you need something urgently, 99 times out of 100 we can accommodate you.
Just pick up the phone and tell us what you need.
Before we print your files, we run it though a preflight to make sure it’s a print ready PDF.
If you need any help with your artwork files, simply email our design team.