What’s the difference between foamex, foam core and foam boards?
Foam board: lightweight, fragile, soft centre, used for mounting, indoor use only.
Foamex: heavier, stronger, rigid, water resistant, indoor and outdoor use.
These signs have many applications from;
- Advertising signage, corporate displays, shows and exhibitions, hoarding signs, directional signage, promotional prints and safety signage
- Can be fixed with screws or nails, or can be glued or taped to flat surfaces.
- Can be hung from ceilings with hanging fitting and fixtures.
- Full colour print onto adhesive vinyl and applied to foam board.
- Foamboards can be cut to custom shapes.
- Fast turnarounds with delivery across Ireland or collection from Dublin.
Non standard sizes possible. Email us to inquire.
How can you quickly and effectively spread the word to customers, employees, and passersby? Want to add visual interest to your shop windows, office or event stands? Custom foam board prints make it easy to create durable displays that look great for long periods of time.
Prints on foam board are lightweight, easy to assemble, and can be taken down in seconds. For long-term indoor or short-term outdoor use, our foamex printing service is available in a range of sizes and materials to produce advertising materials that truly stand out.
Display boards made from foamex work well when durable and lightweight signage materials are needed. With its durability and cost-effectiveness, foamex printing is a great medium for brand promotion and retail marketing.
For shops, offices, and exhibition stands, foam board is ideal for signage, posters, and advertising.
Need help or assistance in creating eye catching signage for your business?
Call into our shop on Glasnevin Ave Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (01) 858 1000– we’re here to help.
Please choose one of the following templates to download and use for your artwork.