What’s the difference between foamex, foam core and foam boards?
Foam board: lightweight, fragile, soft centre, used for mounting, indoor use only.
Foamex: heavier, stronger, rigid, water resistant, indoor and outdoor use.
These signs have many applications from;
- Advertising signage, corporate displays, shows and exhibitions, hoarding signs, directional signage, promotional prints and safety signage
- Can be fixed with screws or nails, or can be glued or taped to flat surfaces.
- Can be hung from ceilings with hanging fitting and fixtures.
- Full colour print onto adhesive vinyl and applied to foam board.
- Foamboards can be cut to custom shapes.
- Fast turnarounds with delivery across Ireland or collection from Dublin.
Non standard sizes possible. Email us to inquire.
Please choose one of the following templates to download and use for your artwork.