The funeral mass book is a simple but elegant way to cherish the memory of your loved one, many use the booklet to celebrate the life of their loved one with fitting poems, prayers and photographs. At Print Ready we are aware how difficult this time is so we ensure that the ordering process runs smoothly, with respect and as stress free as possible for you. Contact us if you require any help or assistance.
- There are a few technical items that need to be considered before beginning the ordering process, please chat with your funeral service director or priest to check if particular verses are required.
- Our standard funeral mass booklets are A5 portrait size and consists of 12 pages, printed on 130gsm white matt paper throughout (including the cover also printed on 130gsm). Booklets are supplied to you stapled and folded. We can print your funeral mass booklet in full colour, or black and white.
- We have an option to upgrade to a heavier cover, 300gsm card in full colour, or black and white.
- Booklet text must be supplied as a PDF, unfortunately we cannot accept MS Word Documents.
- Booklets are printed in multiples of 4, 8, 12 etc. so some blank pages may occur depending on the quantity of text you provide.
- We can create bespoke funeral mass booklets, please call into our shop in Glasnevin, Dublin to discuss your needs or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (01) 858 1000
- Print Ready also provides the alternative to the Funeral Mass Booklet, please check out our Funeral Order of Service Sheets page to find out more.
- Ceremony bookets are also available for a wide range of other events such as First Holy Communions, Confirmations, Weddings, Graduation and Civil Ceremonies.
At Print Ready, we are committed to providing the best possible range of unique memorial products available on the market. We appreciate that times like these are difficult. That is why our friendly staff are here to help you create the perfect memorial keepsakes for your loved one.
Call into our shop on Glasnevin Ave Email us on email@example.com or call us on (01) 858 1000– we’re here to help.
To make ordering your print as stress
free as possible we accept four
different file types:
PDF | JPEG | TIF | EPS
To get the very best results for your
print, we recommend supplying your
file as a PDF in a CMYK colour space.
Registration means that your front backs up correctly with the back of your printed job. In order to ensure your order holds registration, be sure to include cut and crop marks in your artwork.
Raster files are like photos. Vector files are like logos. Vectors can scale up without loosing any resolution. If using vector graphics, be sure to outline and expand all vectors before saving.
The best tip we can give you is to proof read thoroughly. Check, check and then check again. If you have access to a printer, we suggest printing out your design so you can proof read from a hard copy.
Ensure all fonts are embedded into your document for accurate printing. Also, check your preview carefully to ensure all text is visible and accurate.
- A6: 106mmx148mm (Half an A5)
- A5: 148mmx210mm (Half an A4)
- A4: 210mmx297mm (Standard Sheet of Paper)
- A3: 297mmx420mm (Twice an A4)
- A2: 420mmx594mm (Twice an A3)
- A1: 594mmx841mm (Twice an A2)
- A0: 841mmx1189mm (Twice an A1)
Print Ready provide a wide range of high quality print and design services to businesses and organisations that want results at competitive prices.
If you need something urgently, 99 times out of 100 we can accommodate you.
Just pick up the phone and tell us what you need.
Before we print your files, we run it though a preflight to make sure it’s a print ready PDF.
If you need any help with your artwork files, simply email our design team.