Wherever the road takes you, be sure to promote your business on our show stopping magnetic car signs and magnetic van signs.
Drop into our branch on Glasnevin Avenue, Finglas in Dublin to view our range up close.
- Strong magnetic adhesion to any vehicle
- Wind tested to ensure strong grip in any weather at any speed.
- Adjusts and binds to slight curvatures on your car or van.
- Can be used on sides, bonnet, rear door and roof
- Magnetic signs can be moved or repositioned anytime.
- Printed onto high grade premium vinyl
- Choice of gloss or matt lamination
- Printed using UV resistant inks.
- All our magnetic signs are waterproof and scuff resistant finish.
- Ideal temporary car and van signage solution for your fleet.
- Fully removable magnetic material allows you to take them on and off with ease.
- Magnets are perfect for any dual use vehicles such as taxis.
- Leaves no mark after use.
- Long lasting van signage solution.
- Average life span of magnetic material, 2-3 years. May last longer if cared for.
- Allows you to easily change or update your vehicles graphics.
- Delivery available across Ireland.
Magnetic van signs leave a strong and lasting first impression. Suitable for a wealth of industries and sectors. Tradesmen, driving instructors, road maintenance vehicles, airport vehicles, taxi drivers, caterers, event hire companies, car hire vehicles and fleet companies. If your business is on the road, you need magnetic van signage.
Our magnetic signage can be used for both indoor or outdoor use. If you are looking for small fridge magnets for a marketing promotion or a large magnetic van sign for the side of your transit, please drop us a line and we can send you a quote. We specialise in car signs and van signs.
Permanent van signage can often attract unwanted attention from thieves and criminals. Tradesmen tools have high values on the black market and a vehicle with van signage can sometimes result in your van being broken into. This is where magnetic van signs work wonders. Simply roll them on in the morning before you go to work and take them off when you are parked up for the night. This easy roll on roll off magnetic application is perfect for anyone who has a dual use vehicle. If you use your car for both business and pleasure, magnetic car signs are for you.
Print Ready’s custom printed magnetic van signs should be applied to a clean, dirt free, dry surface to ensure it gets an appropriate grip.
Our van signage should not be exposed to temperatures of -35°C/+50°C Max. If used for a prolonged period, magnetic van signs and van signage may discolour the vehicles and may damage paintwork. If travelling at very high speeds, there is a chance that the magnetic signs may come loose from the vehicle especially if not applied correctly or as instructed. Remember to apply magnetic signs and van signage to surfaces that are clean, flat and dry. Remove magnetic signs and signage when vehicle is being washed or waxed. Regularly clean your magnetic signs to extend life span.
Please choose one of the following templates to download and use for your artwork.
How much do magnetic car signs cost?
This depends on the size and quantity. Simply click on the place order button to view prices for our popular magnetic van signs.
Do magnetic signs fall off?
Is the magnetic van signs have been applied correctly, then no. In order to make sure you get a good fix with you magnetic car sign or magnetic van sign, ensure that the vehicle in clean and dry before fixing. Affix to flat panels for best adhesion.
Do magnets damage car paint?
Our magnetic van signs do not damage your car or van paint
How long do car magnets last?
Average life span of magnetic van sign material is 2-3 years. May last longer if cared for.