Wedding Directional Signage
Guide your special guests to your wedding venue with Print Ready’s high quality directional signage. Personalise them to match your wedding stationery so your guests will recognise them even from afar!
- High quality print on Corriboard, perfectly durable for Irish weather
- Comes with four holes punched to help fix to posts, walls or railings
- Also suitable for indoor use at your wedding venue
- Wayfinder signage create a buzz of excitement as your guests follow the trail to your wedding extravaganza
- Choice of sizes available
- Fully customisable, why not call into our shop on Glasnevin Ave, Dublin to discuss your needs
- Option to design personalised car registration plates just for use on the big day, call us to find out more on (01) 858 1000
Directional signage helps your visitors navigate reach their destination.
Wedding directional signs will help lead your wedding guests around your wedding venue, show them the way to the church, reception, dance floor or even the bar!
With beautiful directional signs strategically placed throughout your venue, guests will easily flow from one place to the next.
Directional signs can be used for:
- Road directions to venue: If your venue is slightly off the beaten path, it is a good idea to have a sign or two pointing guests toward the venue.
- Where the ceremony will be held- prominent ceremony signs pointing in the direction of the ceremony site.
- Location of reception- once the ceremony is over, it’s important to have wedding reception direction signs pointing people toward the next phase of the event.
We can create these awesome personalised road signs to help guide your guests on your big day!
Need help or assistance in creating standout directional signs for your wedding?
Call into our shop on Glasnevin Ave Email us on email@example.com or call us on (01) 858 1000– we’re here to help.
To make ordering your print as stress
free as possible we accept four
different file types:
PDF | JPEG | TIF | EPS
To get the very best results for your
print, we recommend supplying your
file as a PDF in a CMYK colour space.
Registration means that your front backs up correctly with the back of your printed job. In order to ensure your order holds registration, be sure to include cut and crop marks in your artwork.
Raster files are like photos. Vector files are like logos. Vectors can scale up without loosing any resolution. If using vector graphics, be sure to outline and expand all vectors before saving.
The best tip we can give you is to proof read thoroughly. Check, check and then check again. If you have access to a printer, we suggest printing out your design so you can proof read from a hard copy.
Ensure all fonts are embedded into your document for accurate printing. Also, check your preview carefully to ensure all text is visible and accurate.
Print Ready provide a wide range of high quality print and design services to businesses and organisations that want results at competitive prices.
If you need something urgently, 99 times out of 100 we can accommodate you.
Just pick up the phone and tell us what you need.
Before we print your files, we run it though a preflight to make sure it’s a print ready PDF.
If you need any help with your artwork files, simply email our design team.