Personalised Wedding Cufflinks from Print Ready Dublin
Our personalised wedding cufflinks are the perfect gift for your husband-to-be and are a beautiful keepsake of your special day. Each cufflink can have its own unique design, initials, special message or a small photo included, you decide how to make it extra special for your loved one.
- Two options available, Round (18mm diameter) or Square (17mm)
- Supplied in an elegant presentation box
- Silver Cufflinks for Dye Sublimation
- A choice of Gold Mirrored / Silver Mirrored / White Printable 16mm inserts
- Given the small nature of the printable area text is limited to a few words eg: Father of the Bride
- Also a perfect gift for Father’s Day by including photos of your children
- Perfect gift from the groom-to-be to his best man and groomsmen
- Make the father of the bride extra proud with his own special personalised cufflinks
- Long lasting print
- Sold as a pair
- T-Bar Fastener
- Wipe clean only with a soapy damp cloth
- Our personalised cufflinks are suitable as corporate gifts or for marketing campaigns, printable area suitable for logos and branding. Call us today on (01) 858 1000 to discuss bulk order discounts.
Add a personal touch to your wedding party with personalised wedding cufflinks. From personalised cufflinks for the groom to engraved cufflinks for the father of the bride, we are sure these customised cufflinks will be greatly admired and appreciated.
Cufflinks that are individually designed make wonderful keepsakes for the bridal party to cherish after the wedding. Any outfit can be enhanced with a pair of customised cufflinks!
Need help or assistance in creating beautiful personalised cufflinks as a thank you gift?
Call into our shop on Glasnevin Ave Email us on email@example.com or call us on (01) 858 1000– we’re here to help.
Ensure your resolution is min 300 dpi.
For best results, limit your colour palette.
Keep your text and important info in from the edge
Give the design elements room to breath. Avoid borders where possible.
Consider the paper colour.
Be creative and versatile.
Certified ISO Print Colour Management Inks. Process control for the production of half-tone colour separations, proof and production prints.
To make ordering your print as stress
free as possible we accept four
different file types:
PDF | JPEG | TIF | EPS
To get the very best results for your
print, we recommend supplying your
file as a PDF in a CMYK colour space.
Swatches and Spot Colours
Stand out from the CMYK crowd with your very own spot colour. We use Pantone Plus Series coated and uncoated inks.
Print Ready provide a wide range of high quality print and design services to businesses and organisations that want results at competitive prices.
If you need something urgently, 99 times out of 100 we can accommodate you.
Just pick up the phone and tell us what you need.
Before we print your files, we run it though a preflight to make sure it’s a print ready PDF.
If you need any help with your artwork files, simply email our design team.