The Importance of Proper Installation
A properly installed car wrap will protect your paint job from weather damage, sun fading, and minor scratches and dings. It can also help prevent more serious problems, such as rusting and peeling.
A car wrap is an easy way to give your vehicle a fresh, new look without having to repaint it. And because it’s a removable vinyl film, you can change the look of your car as often as you like.
Tips for Preparing Your Vehicle for Installation
1. Make sure your vehicle is clean and dry before installation. All dirt, debris, and water must be removed from the surface to ensure proper adhesion.
2. If you have any aftermarket accessories installed on your vehicle (e.g., spoilers, body kits, etc.), please remove them prior to installation. Our team will not be responsible for damages incurred during removal or reinstallation of these items.
3. Please refrain from washing your vehicle for at least 48 hours after installation. This will give the wrap time to properly adhere to the surface.
Maintenance of your Car Wrap
As with any vehicle wrap, proper maintenance is key to longevity and effectiveness. Car wraps are no different and require special care to keep them looking their best. Here are a few tips on how to properly care for your car wrap:
- Wash your car regularly. This will help remove any dirt or debris that could potentially damage the wrap.
- Avoid washing your car in direct sunlight. The heat from the sun can cause the wrap to warp or fade.
- Be careful when pressure washing your car. Too much pressure can cause the wrap to peel off.
- Use only mild soap and water when cleaning the wrap. Harsh chemicals can damage the material.
- Wash your car regularly. This will help remove any dirt, dust or debris that could potentially damage the wrap.
- Use a mild soap and water solution to wash the wrap. Avoid using harsh chemicals or cleaners as this could also damage the wrap.
- Dry the wrap thoroughly after washing. Again, avoid using harsh chemicals or cleaners as this could damage the wrap.
- Be careful when parking in direct sunlight. Prolonged exposure to UV rays can fade the colours of the wrap over time.
- Avoid scratching or scuffing the wrap. This can cause permanent damage to the design.
Benefits of Personal Branding with Car Wraps
Personal branding with a personalised car wrap can be an extremely effective marketing tool that can help you increase your visibility, create a strong impression, and stand out from the competition. Here are some of the key benefits of using car wraps for personal branding:
- Increased Visibility: Car wraps are an excellent way to increase your visibility and get your name/brand out there. When you drive around with a branded car wrap, people will take notice and remember your name/brand. This increased visibility can lead to more customers/clients down the line.
- Strong Impression: First impressions are everything and car wraps can help you make a strong impression on potential customers/clients. A well-designed car wrap will leave a lasting impression on those who see it and could be the difference between landing a new client or not.
- Stand Out from the Competition: In today’s competitive marketplace, it’s important to do whatever you can to stand out from the competition. Car wraps are a great way to set yourself apart and make sure people remember your name/brand when they’re making their purchasing decisions.Using Car Wraps to Promote Special Events
Car wraps are a great way to turn heads and get people talking, and they’re perfect for grabbing attention in busy areas.
Plus, car wraps are a great way to show off your brand or event logo. If you’re hosting a charity event, for example, you can use car wraps to help raise awareness and generate interest. And if you’re planning a big sale or grand opening, car wraps can help spread the word and get people excited about what’s to come.
Maximising Event Attendance with Car Wrap Advertising
By turning your vehicle into a mobile billboard, you can reach a large audience with your event information. Car wraps are an effective and affordable marketing tool that can help you promote your event to a wide range of potential attendees.
How Car Wraps Can be Used in Media Campaigns
Car wraps can be used in a variety of media campaigns, from traditional advertising to guerrilla marketing. They’re an excellent way to generate buzz and get people talking about your brand.
Factors That Affect the Cost of Car Wraps
The cost of car wraps can vary depending on the size and complexity of the design, as well as the materials used. For example, a simple wrap with a single colour and basic design elements will be less expensive than a wrap with multiple colours and complex graphics. And a wrap made with cheaper vinyl will cost less than one made with premium materials.
High Impact, Long Lasting Car, Van & Truck Wraps
Print Ready are a Dublin based specialist company experienced in van wrapping company vehicles. Our talented designers and installers will ensure an expert finish every time. Our personalised vinyl wrap service in Ireland is carried out with a great deal of pride and our work ensures that the finished product matches your expectations.
Whatever you want wrapped, regardless of size, colour and type, it will be completed to the highest professional levels. Speak to us about the extensive range of vinyl car wrap signs service in Ireland.
Get a Quote
With in-depth knowledge of business signage and display graphics, the design team at Print Ready manufactures and applies car wrap graphics and all types of commercial van wraps as well as, trucks & trailers.
If you’re looking for a quotation or a van wrapping cost in Ireland, simply fill in the quick quotation contact form below, or go to the Contact Us page. Enter your details and then we will get back to you with a quotation.
Do you have a question about car wraps or need advice on what your best approach should be? Then contact us at email@example.com or call (01) 858 1000 – we will be delighted to help!