Wherever the road takes you, be sure to promote your business on our show stopping car and van magnets.
Drop into our branch on Glasnevin Avenue, Finglas in Dublin to view our magnet signs up close.
- Strong adhesion to any vehicle
- Wind tested to ensure strong grip in any weather at any speed.
- Adjusts and binds to slight curvatures in the vehicles
- Can be used on sides, bonnet, rear door and roof
- Can be moved or repositioned anytime.
- Printed onto high grade premium vinyl
- Choice of gloss or matt lamination
- Printed using UV resistant inks.
- Waterproof and scuff resistant finish.
- Ideal temporary advertising solution for your fleet.
- Fully removable allowing you to take them on and off with ease.
- Perfect for any dual use vehicles such as taxis.
- Leaves no mark after use.
- Long lasting signage solution.
- Average life span, 2-3 years. May last longer if cared for.
- Allows you to easily change or update your vehicles graphics.
- Delivery available across Ireland.
Magnetic signs leave a strong and lasting first impression. Suitable for a wealth of industries and sectors. Tradesmen, driving instructors, road maintenance vehicles, airport vehicles, taxi drivers, caterers, event hire companies, car hire vehicles and fleet companies.
Our magnetic prints can be used for both indoor or outdoor use. If you are looking for small fridge magnets for a marketing promotion, please drop us a line and we can send you a quote.
Permanent van signage can often attract unwanted attention from thieves and criminals. Tradesmen tools have high values on the black market and a signed vehicle can sometimes result in your van being broken into. This is where magnetic signs work wonders. Simply roll them on in the morning before you go to work and take them off at night when you are parked up for the night. This easy roll on roll off application is perfect for anyone who has a dual use vehicle. If you use your car for both business and pleasure, magnet prints are for you.
Print Ready’s custom printed magnets should be applied to a clean, dirt free, dry surface to ensure it gets an appropriate grip.
Our magnets should not be exposed to temperatures of -35°C/+50°C Max. If used for a prolonged period, magnetic prints may discolour the vehicles and may damage paintwork. If travelling at very high speeds, there is a chance that the magnetic sign may come loose from the vehicle especially if not applied correctly or as instructed. Remember to apply magnetic signs to surfaces that are clean, flat and dry. Remove magnetic signage when vehicle is being washed or waxed. Regularly clean your magnetic signs to extend life span.
Please choose one of the following templates to download and use for your artwork.